A global and leading multinational chemical and FMCG company is currently looking to hire a Customer Service Representative (Temporary Contract).
Contract Duration: 6 months
- Act as the direct and main point of contact with consumers, clients, carriers, and internal operations.
- Manage high volume of inbound and outbound call and e-mail inquiries and follow-ups.
- Process new requests, quotations, bookings, invoices, etc.
- Schedule outbound and inbound shipments and update input and complete freight documentation.
- Provide updates to customers regarding shipments, orders, etc. via e-mail or verbal call.
- Assist with the communications with carriers when issues arise.
- Provide recommendations and alternate solutions to assist and meet customer requirements.
- Compile and submit accurate, regular and timely reports as requested.
- Keep communication flowing with the customers to ensure highest customer service.
- Bachelors Degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Customer Service professional in Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Experience and background in SAP/Oracle system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Available to join immediately.