This is a contract role through ManpowerME - 12 months renewable contract
The candidate is expected to follows a selected number of clearly defined procedures under general guidance. Handles inquiries of moderate scope and complexity within customer service areas, such as Account Management, Upselling, Customer Issue Resolution, Customer Inquiry Support, Customer Service Analytics.
- Customer Service mindset & Problem solving skills
- Processes & Procedures driven
- Team player, results driven & independent approach
- Ability to operate with multiple platforms MS Office, and solid Excel skills
- Handles inquiries of moderate scope and complexity.
- Uses basic analytical skills to interpret information, examine variables, draw conclusions, and assess alternative methods.
- Handles varied customer transactions; including inbound calls, service complaints, general product inquiries, customer order entry and servicing customer accounts.
- Communicate with other departments and providers to research and resolve issues, identify and implement service solutions; monitor progress using service measurement systems; identify areas to improve communications and efficiency of operations through continuous improvement efforts; work to enhance knowledge in key service areas; creates basic reports and provides moderate analysis
- Handles customer inquiries/complaints of moderate scope and complexity such as product returns/exchanges, pricing issues, product promotions, where to buy products, etc. and suggests improvements to respective department(s)
- Analyzes, recommends, and suggests alternative solutions to meet customer needs and/or account specific needs.
- Builds credibility and trust with customers by providing value added services such as recommendations for product applications, promotional opportunities, order enhancement, related sales, etc.
- Assists in reviewing specifications for customer service methods and procedures
- Performs order management including shipping routings, order consolidations, import/export, expedites, investigates customer billing issues
- Reviews purchase order requirements to ensure compliance with the Client terms and conditions. Follows up with customer before accepting order if non-compliant orders
- Participates in customer meetings to identify areas of opportunity to improve customer satisfaction, communication, and efficiency
- May serve as a subject matter expert for ongoing business transformation efforts for assigned area of responsibility.
- Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards, complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with the client's values and ethical standards.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Basic knowledge Customer Service Theories & practices within Customer Service (such as Account Management, Upselling, Customer Issue Resolution, Customer Inquiry Support, Customer Service Analytics).
- Fair knowledge of Letter of Credit & incoterms
- Makes continuous progress to achieve required level of tech/process/systems knowledge.
- Develops knowledge of assigned area of responsibility including product and market detail and structure, organization, and business.
- Knowledge of technology such as customer portal, social media, social community, CRM tool, etc. Knowledge of computer programs and corporate systems relevant to the assigned area of responsibility is normally required. Generally requires the ability to communicate in written English as primary language requirement, and having the ability to read / write Arabic.
- The candidate should have a B.A. in Business Administration or its equivalent.
- The employee should have min. 3 years of experience in import, export and customer service operations with Gulf markets.