• Provide financial leadership and business support to the Franchise Operations Customer team in order to enhance the financial performance of the business, understand the revenue growth and the profitability of the system for specific existing and new strategic on-premise customers, explain performance results and define and track appropriate KBIs.
• Implement and Steward the Strategic Account Framework for KSA and expand to the rest of the MER markets.
• Manage all aspects of the customer finance relationship with local , in terms of pricing, funding, incidence revenue performance and analysis, revenue growth management.
• Support region Operations and Marketing to lead financial analysis, project payback decisions and maximize investment productivity
• Build in depth understanding of Customer Product and Customer Funding and propose optimization and productivity, to drive stronger performance of those funding.
• Steward the support of platform services in function with CPA analysis, while connecting the bottling operations with Genpact requests to ensure accurate and high quality deliverables.
• Proactive analysis and action on securing CPA compliance of MER on-premise international and local customers (250 customers in scope) for the current year and the business plan.
• Provide ad-hoc support to strategic financial analysis for Mergers and Acquisitions, Industry Insights strategic analysis, Investor Relations analyst reports or other financial ad-hoc analysis.
Ability to communicate effectively with associates at all levels within the system, in particular:-
• Franchise Operations Leadership Team
• Local Country CEO, Finance Director and Finance Team
• MER customer team
• OU System Economics and RA teams
• Ability to deal with complex negotiations for large strategic amounts with Bottling partners
• Ability to impact and influence KO and senior management decisions
• Ability to understand complex economic models and propose alternative thinking
• Ability to deal effectively with associates from other functions and to operate at all levels of the region and OU
• Ability to secure governance agenda in an effective manner
• Ability to work with peer groups globally on rolling out best practice
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
• 3 years of relevant working experience
• Strong persuasion and influencing skills
• Presentation skills.
• Self motivation / act autonomously
• Ability to operate in an environment of uncertainty.
• IT fluency
• Ability to work in a team, manage and third-party providers
• Leadership, influencing and change management competencies
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Stewards Financial Resources
Manages financial routines and stewards resource allocation to continuously create, protect and grow the value of the Company and the System.
• Identifies opportunities to effectively optimize spending (e.g. COGS, DME, OPEX and capital)
• Tracks and ensures accurate metrics are used to support performance management routines and decision making.
• Establishes and maintains strong governance and internal control environment to ensure Company assets are safeguarded.
• Understands and applies financial reporting concepts, US GAAP and local statutory requirements to ensure financial reporting is accurate.
• Identifies and balances risks and opportunities and makes recommendations on potential financial outcomes.
• Converts financial information into long and short range projections.
Drives Process Improvement
Maximizes efficiency and effectiveness of financial processes and systems across our Global System.
• Understands, supports and ensures common financial systems and processes are utilized to their fullest capability.
• Identifies and anticipates future business requirements to optimize process and system solutions.
• Creates routines and collaborative partnerships to document and share best practices broadly.
• Demonstrates continuous improvement with end-to-end thinking by challenging processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Ensures data is accurately reflected.
• Maximizes utilization of Centers of Excellence and Financial Shared Services.
• University Degree
• Professional Accounting qualification (such as ACA) or MBA
Ability to work with a geographically spread, culturally diverse team, stakeholders and partners.
• Complex business model implementation
• Product and Customer Funding performance and strategy
• Competitive analysis
• Long Term strategic growth analysis , such as Beverage Landscape and LRP
Extensive use of virtual collaboration tools