The Corporate Communications Executive will be a member of a group of communications professionals helping execute and sustain a regional communications strategy for the company. Based in our Dubai office with regular regional travel, this position will play an important role in engaging with media across the GCC as the company continues to amplify its transformation.
This individual will help build and reinforce the company's brand and its commitment to reduced-risk products in our markets in the Middle East and collaborate with other departments and markets in the cluster to deliver the media strategy. With this role, he/she will also work on product announcements and digital and content campaigns that position the company in a positive way.
This role is media-facing, and the successful applicant will have a strong network in the region and experience working in Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Oman markets would be highly valued.
• Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to develop new and original content and communications programs.
• Strong social and digital-related experience.
• Exceptional writing skills, an eye for detail, with a commitment to the highest quality standards.
• Strong project management skills with experience working on integrated campaigns with the ability to translate complex ideas into clear, compelling, and influential communications.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in media, corporate, or agency settings. Of particular interest are candidates with backgrounds in journalism who are used to working in a fast-paced environment that requires agility, selflessness and intense focus. Direct experience with PR and/or media relations is also highly relevant.
• Have had experience or exposure in working in a highly regulated industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Track record of managing and delivering high-impact PR campaigns and handling challenging and complex technical matters and sensitive issues.
• Strong network of relevant journalists and industry contacts.
• Excellent writing and analytical skills, and proven ability to plan, manage and deliver projects.
• Strong stakeholder-management skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
• Proven ability in using digital and social media as effective media relations tools.
• Bilingual in Arabic and English with strong written and spoken proficiency is a must.
• Ability to travel frequently around GCC.