Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|Posted Date||about 1 year ago|
Job Function includes:
- Responsible for making shipment arrangements for inbound and outbound.
- Negotiate prices with logistic companies/shipping companies and freight forwarders to ensure availing the best market rate
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Booking sub-contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
- Handling shipment clearances
- Tracking and monitoring shipments to ensure on time delivery
- Forward and follow-ups shipment invoices to accounts for payment
- Develop reports on cargo movements and various operational logistics issues.
- Update stakeholders on the status of their shipments in transit
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems
- Assess existing logistics operations systems and advise on corrective measures to be undertaken.
- Design, implement and manage contracts in forwarding, transport and warehousing, where necessary.
- Develop key performance indicators by which localized logistics contracts can be managed.
- Conduct special management reviews and/or follow-up on audit observations to assist in the improvement of office procedures and practices related to logistics.
- University Degree
- 2 - 5 years working experience for the same position
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Any ERP System knowledge will be a plus
- Work logic and systems understanding