Our client is now recruiting for a Compliance Management
- Drafting and implementing internal compliance rules, policies and annual plan of the Company;
- Drafting annual compliance report, and reporting to company’s management team;
- Conducting the compliance check and review as required, and issuing compliance opinions;
- Organizing and carrying out compliance risk arising mainly from trade business assessment and alert, compliance monitoring, compliance interviews, compliance check and compliance assessment, etc.
- Lead the management of customer risks by conducting KYC process and review of registered customers.
- Lead the risk management of trade sanction risks by formulating a trade sanctions table, sanction policy and enforcing relevant processes and requirements thereof.
- Lead the risk control of market manipulation in summarizing and researching the relevant local laws and rules where the Company operates business, developing measures for risk control and organizing preparations for external inquiries and investigations.
- Lead the management of anti-commercial bribery by implementing the Anti-Commercial Bribery Manual of CNPC and various relevant policies of the Company to avoid any violation of applicable regulations.
- Lead the management of anti-money laundering by conducting KYC and organizing business unit and finance to review and investigate any suspicious funds to be paid or received by the company’s Group.
- Lead the management of competition risk by reviewing and assessing the activities of the company’s Group and its employees against applicable laws and regulations. The work shall mainly focus on M&As, tenders and information disclosures. It is strictly forbidden by the Company to conduct any illicit tender, including collusive tendering, bid rigging, illegal disclosure and etc.
- Organizing compliance training and education;
- Liaising with external regulatory authorities and dealing with external inquires or investigations;
- Working with other functions to carry out internal investigations;
- Guiding, coordinating and supervising subsidiaries of the Company on compliance management; and
- Other matters as required by the management team.
- Possess a good LLB degree from a recognized university.
- At least  years of compliance management on oil and gas business relevant in-house experience.
- Knowledge of trade & shipping law will be an added advantage.
- Strong drafting, negotiation and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.