- Initiate, drive process rigor and accuracy, execute and manage compliance under Corporate & Other Laws.
- Work with different stakeholders within and outside the business to identify and execute key opportunities for the business to meet regulatory compliance goals.
- Compliance with requirements
- Compliances and liaising with statutory authorities.
- Convening Board Meetings and General Meetings, preparing agenda and minutes and POA's.
- Implementing of Corporate Governance processes
- Adhere to all rules and regulation concerning the company practices and procedures
- Supporting compliance with all statutory requirements and working with internal and external agencies to carry out legal compliance audits.
- Guide other functional members on the Company Law on issues related to document management, litigation holds, litigation strategy, and document management process improvements.
- Anticipate and drive solutions for a diverse range of legal and business issues.
- Advise on key managerial and corporate governance issues
- Implement policies and procedures for the company
- Drive simplification
- Make requisite regulatory filings
- Qualified graduate and member of the Institute of Company Secretaries with approximately 2+ years of experience with preferably in-house experience with the above responsibilities.
- Candidate with experience in providing Company Secretarial support to retail/manufacturing/investment organizations would be preferred
- Unyielding commitment to ethics & high personal integrity and impeccable professional ethics.
- Ability to communicate effectively and inspire confidence in teams, executive management, and peers.
- Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams
- Ability and courage to question status quo and develop solutions to address concerns
- Effective and efficient delivery of top-quality Company Secretarial services in the corporate environment
- 3+ years of experience in counseling on all Company Secretarial matters
- Experience in communicating with senior-level personnel
- Demonstrated ability to implement process-driven solutions to Company Secretarial issues.
- Exposure to an in-house Company Secretarial department