Area of Responsibility
The role fits in aviation industry especially in Unmanned Air vehicle Systems, Air Taxi and Urban Air Mobility solutions.
• Functional subordination to the Chief technology Officer
• Coordinates all certification process with external stakeholders (EASA, national authorities, etc.) and internal stakeholders.
• Coordinate with program management & functional teams to understand the scope of the activities and to deliver all responsible document and data
• Guides the internal stakeholders and acts as mentor for them on EASA and national authority regulations
• Acts as focal point for certification and airworthiness authorities
• Coordinate all the relevant activities related with design and product organization approvals
• Develop and synchronize qualification & certification program
• Prepares certification plan, conformity plan, compliance checklists, ground/flight test plan and report, compliance demonstration, compliance report etc.
• Supports determination of system certification basis
• Conducts derivation of certification requirements from related standards and corresponding compliance methods
• Manages and trains subcontractors/providers through certification program
• Prepare airworthiness documentation and coordinate all airworthiness activities
• Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, Electromechanical, Electrical
Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Skilled at coordination
• Skilled creation documents, reports and/or reviews
• Have experience and/or be familiar with certification methodology, compliance
methods, content and compliance documentation
• Very detailed-oriented on related works
• Working knowledge with Microsoft Office
• Fluent in English, German or Russian is a plus
• Familiarity with ARP 4754, ARP 4761, DO-178 and DO-254
Nice to have
• Have experience in interpreting engineering drawings
• Have DOA experience
• Part-21 knowledge