Our client is now recruiting for a Business Development Manager – Middle East. This position will be based in Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Support and drive sales activities and grow the direct / indirect business as a Business Development Manager.
- Create and drive a Demand Generation Strategy for retail industry
- In charge of developing close relationships with key target customers with the focus on KSA market.
- This person will interact with other departments such as: Marketing, Professional Services, Global Support and Product Management.
- Meet and exceed revenue and profit targets for the region and channel partners
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate channel partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Provides basic technical and commercial support to indirect partners
- Support the implementation of the regional commercial and marketing plan, including tactics to accomplish growth targets.
- Works closely with Regional Head and Executive Management team to execute tactics to achieve business objectives.
- Provides feedback, information, market intelligence and recommendations to improve market penetration.
- Manages weekly forecasting routines for all direct and channel partner leads and opportunities
- Populate and update Salesforce CRM with projects, forecast and strategic data of customers from the target region.
- Works in partnership with marketing and product management, provide input on both marketing and technical resources needed to ensure the highest quality training for our partners.
- Clear and engaging communication and presentation style
- Builds rapport and robust relationships as well as influencing at all levels including C-Level.
- Maintain and expand company’s Channel Partner Network to maximize indirect revenue generated from partners, ensuring channel account plans
Measures of Success:
- Meet Revenue Targets
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings
- Expansion of successful channel partners
- Meet revenue objectives, partners' expectations, and customer satisfaction metrics
- 100% support and subscriptions annual renewals
- 7-9 years of corporate sales experience working in Direct Sales, Channels / Resellers / Partner environment.
- Experience in selling Retail Software, ERP for the retail market in KSA
- Fluent English and Arabic is a must
- Coverng KSA and supporting the Middle East sales team across the region.
- Experience in partner and channel management
- Degree qualified or professional qualification preferred
- Ability to manage the life-cycle for direct or channel engagements, from scouting and alignment, negotiations to close agreements, successful on-boarding, and hands on operational help.
- Availability to travel inside the country and near countries with possibility to speed nights outside and weekends when required