Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|Posted Date||29 days ago|
Our Client is looking for an experienced copywriter and content strategist to join the marketing team. In this role, the candidate will be required to write for audiences both on their social media channels and in the mainstream media.
As a copywriter and content strategist, you will be responsible for writing short and long-form content for social media; liaising directly with the CEO for his personal brand and advising on the creation of distilled and accessible summaries of his work; managing the editorial calendar for the brand's blog and assisting in the design of the blog; helping to raise brand awareness and expand brand traffic.
The ideal candidate will have strong writing and editing skills; a passion for web privacy and web3 / cryptocurrency / blockchain; be very comfortable working in a fast-growing company, able to juggle a variety of writing, editing and content strategy objectives; and be a self-starter who doesn't need tons of help or supervision.
- 5-10+ years of experience writing for industry-related companies.
- 2+ years of Blockchain experience
- A portfolio demonstrating short and long-term work for a variety of entities
- Demonstrated ability to write in a variety of voices and tones, for diverse audiences
- High level of experience writing for a variety of outlets, including web copy, blog, digital news, print, social media...
- Track record of maintaining an editorial calendar, aligning writing projects with brand objectives, and driving meaningful KPIs that help brand growth
- University degree in writing, marketing, communications or similar.