Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|Posted Date||about 1 month ago|
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Discipline||Food & Beverage|
Finance & Operations Manager / Financial Accountant 12mths contract extendable (As per business requirement )
Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
Managing income and expenditure accounts
Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
Filing financial obligations
Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
Reviews and validates the petty cash reimbursements by ensuring proper segregation of duties.
Responsible for the transfer pricing calculations Inter Company Settlements.
Assisting GL team in uploading journals and extracts reports for analysis.
Participation in special projects. Identify any potential financial related risk areas and provide sound recommendations and solutions to Client for mitigation of the identified risk.
Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Management
Handle the I-Procurement process form Accounting point of view and coordinate with stakeholders.
Key Performance Indicators
• Supervise & Meet accounting deadlines for monthly, quarterly and annual financial close.
• Quality of accounting records – compliant with corporate policies, GAAP, SEC and SOX.
• Accurate accounting of transactions - Leading to minimum accounting adjustments/errors and no repeat-audit points.
• Unusual items are properly identified, surfaced and resolved promptly.
• Ability to define/solve end-to-end problems and issues; timely and accurate processing of data/information through the systems.
• Quality of supervision/advice given and effectiveness of the team in jointly producing the desired output. Be a role model to demonstrate efficient execution, constant enhancement, ownership core values.
• Degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA CPA or equivalent)
• Minimum 5 years of relevant accounting experience (ideally in a multi-national publicly traded company)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work well in a fast paced and high volume environment
• Strong technical accounting skills, and experience researching and documenting accounting issues
• Conversant with integrated accounting applications
• Knowledge of Microsoft office applications – Excel, Word, Access
• Conceptual and working knowledge of financial database
• Knowledge of Oracle, Hyperion and other related tools
• Strong business ethics
• Ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple priorities
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment