Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|Posted Date||about 1 month ago|
Clients Packaged Foods delivers this purpose in Middle East through a network of different customers, ranging from
Retail to Industry to Food Service to distributors, which deliver our products to our consumers.
The Associate Innovation Project Leader is responsible for supporting the Innovation Project Leader in
delivering innovation that will contribute to volume growth in all potential channels and that will help us realize
our mission of providing access to health and nutrition for more than one billion people.
All our innovations are based on two principles:
- Increasing access to nutrition and reducing waste of nutrition.
- We promise to use zero processed sugar, have zero fruit loss in 2024 and zero plastic as per 2025.
The innovation funnel will include a combination of ‘core’ projects and those exploring new categories, consumers and channels.
• Support the Innovation Project Leader in the delivery of the innovation pipeline in partnership with a
• Assess and audit 3rd party manufacturing facilities that will either develop (ODMs) or manufacture
• Ensure existing and new products are of the highest quality, meet Clients standards (both from a shelf-
life/nutrition & quality standard) and are legally compliant – and meet consumer & customer
expectations as defined in the product development brief
• Working Knowledge in track-and-trace labelling, defining ingredient labels (in particular “clean”
labelling, allergen labelling etc
• Support the Customer Services team in trouble-shooting/resolving quality assurances issues (10% of
the total job)
• Other duties as assigned.
Key Success Measures:
• 2-4 years experience in R&D/Innovation/product development/QA or similar roles in the
• Working Knowledge of the following areas:
o Product development (formulating, ingredient selection, stability testing, etc.)
o Specification writing and management (formulation/packaging)
o Process development (manufacturing capabilities/technologies, equipment selection,
o Industry standard quality assurance systems (e.g. GMP, HACCP, GFSI)
• Proven track record in delivery and implementation of innovation into the marketplace.
• Able to work cross-functionally and also across an enterprise – co-ordinating with factories and co-
packers, marketing managers, sales team, supply chain and customer services teams to deliver an
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
• Passionate about a purpose driven career in nutrition and wellness
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
• Robust time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to identify realistic solutions, solve issues efficiently and in a timely manner
• Technically curious and driven by finding creative solutions to deliver innovations and problem solving
• Able to work effectively in a networked, fluid and agile environment, with multiple stakeholders
• Strong innovation and entrepreneurial mindset, demonstrated through being a self-starter
• Working knowledge of project management and organizational skills – proven ability to manage
multiple projects, prioritise and manage complexity effectively
Personality Traits / Values:
• Adaptability: adapt to changing environments and overcome challenges ; feel comfortable
working with a certain degree of ambiguity and in a fluid and agile environment
• Analytical thinking : able to synthesize large volumes of data to solves problems efficiently
• Organisation : able to balance your time, energy, resilience and mental capacity to deliver
effectively and efficiently the innovation goals.
Education & Certification:
• Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Engineering or science-based equivalent is Required
• Fluent in English
• Some travel required