Our client is now recruiting for an Area Manager. This position will be based in Dammam Saudi Arabia.
- Managing complete KSA staffs in all regions.
- Managing day to day activities of the company
- Managing admin and accounts departments
- Facilitate month -end closing
- Preparing internal audit for ISO 9001:2000
- Prepare audit schedule for external auditors and assist in completing the audit.
- Handling all staff HR activities
- Managing overall business of KSA region.
- Good interpersonal relationship with all SGTCO clients and increasing new customers base.
- Creation of new value-added ideas to increase sales within KSA region.
- Should be a Team player and should work within the guidance and requirement of management.
- Well versed in handling / reducing expenditure on day-to-day basis of company as a whole.
- Maintain a strong control environment ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Verify VAT for quarterly returns as per KSA regulations
- Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost -reduction opportunities
- Facilitate and drive the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process, providing guidelines, developing financial models and reviewing final submission.
- Leadership of cross-functional teaming across other business functions and initiatives.
- Creation and management of short-, mid- and long-term goals and objectives.
- Creation and maintaining Stock updates.
- Must be a Commerce Graduate / MBA
- To be based in Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia but should be ready to travel around K.S.A. as per the requirement.
- KSA Driving license, a must for this position
- Good Communication skills -both oral spoken and written (Arabic language an advantage)
- Solid understanding of the KSA labour laws and commercial laws.
- Knowledgeable in managing intercompany activities.
- Proficient with MS office.
- Flexible and reliable
- Attentive and very keen on details
- Able to handle pressure.
- Should have good personality and able to understand employees’ issues and problems.
- Should be willing to travel in short notice to head office Dubai as and when required by the Management