Our client is now recruiting for an Accountant. This position will be based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Handling Inventories, stock taking and preparing monthly stock updates.
- Preparing PO, requisitions and invoices.
- Preparing and processing payments for suppliers.
- Preparing and maintaining receipts, service vouchers and other accounting records.
- Handling daily journal and ledger accounts.
- Bank reconciliation, posting and balancing of accounts.
- Reconcile accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Making adjustments for prepaid expenses and accruals
- Managing receipts & payments
- Updating account activities in the accounting system /software
- Preparing day end, Month end and financial year ending reports
- Facilitate month -end closing
- Preparing internal audit
- Prepare audit schedule for external auditors and assist in completing the audit
- Prepare cash Flow statement, Profit & loss, Trial balance upto finalization.
- Knowledge of K.S.A. accounting procedures will be added advantage
- Must be an Accounting Graduate
- Preferably Filipino/ Indian
- To be based in Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Good Communication skills -both oral spoken and written (Arabic language an advantage)
- Solid understanding of the accounting concept and KSA VAT system.
- Knowledgeable in managing inter-company accounts.
- Proficient with word, excel and accounting software like Tally, Focus etc.
- Flexible and reliable
- Attentive and very keen on details
- Can work with minimum supervision and under pressure.