Our client is now recruiting for an Account Receivable Accountant
Contract duration: 12 months, extendable based on company requirement and individual performance
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Timely processing of customer invoices in the respective ERP system while adhering to company’s accounting guidelines policies and procedure, combined with basic knowledge of accounting concepts
- Monitoring and follow up of receivable, credit limits etc.
- Coordinate the monitoring of sales, cogs, inventory etc. with different stakeholders
- Preparing vendor account reconciliations, close follow up and monitoring of open payables with vendors, Internal procurement department and business partners
- Physical storage of the processed documents and maintain archiving for easy retrieval
- Maintaining customer master database including creation of customer in respective ERP system
- Respond to requests and inquiries and work with customers and other function to resolve issues.
- Graduate degree in a Finance/Accounting-related discipline required
- One or two-years’ experience, preferably in MNC
- Basic accounting knowledge is a must