Our client is now recruiting for a System Specialist
The role is to work as part of a cohesive team of professionals to provide holistic support for the business units under the Gulf Region.
The core objective is to proactively manage a range of operational, administrative, events & travel requirements necessary to meet sales & budget expectations and deliver on key annual objectives. The support should be provided in a timely and communicative manner to deliver best business practices in accordance with and utilizing knowledge of company policies, industry guidelines and established procedures.
In addition, to support and collaborate within a business services environment and ensure efficiencies.
Key responsibilities: Expectations of these areas include, but are not limited to -
TEMPO/ARIBA “SAP” / P2P
- Process management and documents governance starting from interaction creation to PR/PO creation up to submission to Finance for payment.
- Create PR/PO ensuring proper and correct documents and are aligned with TEMPO/ARIBA rules and requirements.
- Extend or Unblocked vendors on both in MDG-S and tempo as when required.
- Approves new HCP/HCO/ Patient Organizations recipients in MDG-S.
- Maintain database for HCP/HCO/Patient Organizations with constant checking for duplicates and corrective action is done for duplicates.
Quantum Connect “Compliance approval system”
- Process management and documents governance from uploading of interactions in QC up to closing of the interactions.
- Ensure all interactions are created on Quantum Connect in an accurate and timely manner as per company standard and procedures.
- Monitor all interactions on Quantum Connect. Ensure that all interactions are approved on system before the event takes place. Follow up with the approvers as needed.
- Ensuring closure of workflows on time with complete, accurate and proper documentations in closing workflows.
- Follow up with proponents on submission of required documents for closing. Initiate meetings with proponents to review and updates on pending activities.
- Coordinating with the requester for all the required documents needed before creating the new vendor.
- Ensuring new vendor request is not duplicated in the system.
- Extend new vendor in SAP once approved.
- Organize and Manage department specific Events and Activities as per the budget holders’ requests.
- Work within company established policies and procedures to deliver requirements within budget and timeline.
- Consider unique Event Requirements and provide creative solutions that exceed the target audience’s expectations.
- Partner with Third Party Events Organization to support high-needs Events.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers .
- Complete, and produce for stakeholder reference and review the expected costing sheet and all event-related documents (travel packs) that are ready for issuance to attendees prior to each Event.
- Reconcile & file Sponsorship Forms and manage subsequent financial payments through to Finance.
- Generate P2P’s and Invoices in support of Budgets and report / file / reconcile accordingly.
- Ensure Organizational Events Calendar is updated with appropriate changes and additions.
Requirements for the candidate
- (incl. education, background, specific skills and knowledge), preferable with SAP & Events / travel management background
- Years of experience : 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Expertise : SAP knowledge & experience, an experience in events background would be preferred
- Language : English; knowledge of Arabic would be a plus
- Education : min. qualification university graduate (Bachelor degree, accounting / business administration)
- skills to be assessed against work values of being result driven, purposeful & collaborative.
Duration of the contract and expected start date
- 1 Year outsourced contract
- start date : asap, immediate if available to join