Select a Country Site
Changing your site will take you to the URL for that ManpowerGroup location.
|Posted Date||about 2 months ago|
Role: Music Content and Promotion Manager - 10mths contract
Duration: 10 to 12 months
Working Schedule: Hybrid
In this role you will help build music and content promotional strategies to connect with communities across genres and interest groups - across Clients Platform & Online Content Music (Including short form and long form content) and multiple Social digital platforms, at both a global and market-specific scale. You will also support the execution of these programs by working closely with external partners and internal teams, both locally and internationally.
You are a culture-vulture, a self-starter who will ramp up quickly to contribute to our Music Programming & Content Strategy team. You have experience working as a content programmer for short form / long form video services, music magazines, radio stations, streaming services or as a music journalist. You are well-versed with MENA’s multiple entertainment industries, are passionate about Music, and possess in-depth knowledge of various genres from multiple & diverse perspectives. You have a deep understanding of the creator ecosystem, are comfortable with Short Form Video platforms and are able to analyze & identify trends before they go viral.
Additionally, you bring strong analytical abilities and impeccable oral and written communication skills. You’re comfortable working with large teams of cross-functional specialization and problem solving daily, in collaboration with product, design, marketing, engineering, and other teams to develop an innovative user experience. You enjoy working both independently and collaboratively to develop new ideas and scalable processes. You bring a proven ability to prioritize, meet critical deadlines, and take on challenging tasks with enthusiasm and a problem-solving mindset. You’re passionate, contributing your thoughts and ideas to making music on Client Ap best-in-class for artists, industry and fans.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute the strategy for promoting music and driving engagement across Client Ap and Client Ap Music, including in Shorts.
· Develop and execute strategies for new product programming initiatives
· Build on understanding of Culture and Entertainment consumption trends to drive higher engagement and a deeper connection with the Artists and Fans
· Oversee 'lifecycle of a song' programming across on-platform and playlist ecosystems and the broader user experience
· Conduct metrics-based analysis of programming campaigns
· Contribute to Client Ap Music’s global programming & content strategy team and its efforts to drive improvements and innovative features on behalf of users worldwide, mainly for the Indian audience.
· Support partner and technical teams to troubleshoot customer-facing issues.
· BA / BSc or equivalent relevant work experience (manager is open to degree) 3+ years in a programming role in Radio / online digital music content business
· Successful track record of delivering user engagement through building multi platform experiences and communities
· Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
· Passionate about music, with a deep understanding of local entertainment industries
· Working knowledge of content in popular arabic genres or Khaleeji, Sheilat & Iraqi music, or Egyptian, Mahragnat & Lebanese.
· Strong programming and creative skills - ability to craft messaging and workzwith design and production resources to drive creative execution.
· Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze research or performance data and apply that analysis to optimize our programming strategy
· Digital native, with strong technical skills.